Once any Provident Fund (PF) contributing member have received its Universal Account Number (UAN) then the first thing he/she has to do is to activate his/her UAN. Please follow the following steps to activate your UAN (Universal Account Number).
1. Open link : http://uanepfindiaonline.com/epfo-uan-login-employee/
2. Click on the link -> UAN Member e-Sewa ( located in the top right panel of window - as displayed in the picture).
3. It will redirect you to the URL: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
In the top right there is a form for UAN Login and exactly below the form there are Important Links
4. Click on link -> Activate UAN ( under Important Links )
5. In the Activate Your UAN Form Fill the mandatory fields e.g UAN, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Captcha and after completion click on the button “Get Authorisation Pin”.
You will receive an authorisation Pin on your Mobile Number in below given format.
“EPFO SMS Service Dear Member, Your OTP pin corresponding to OTP id XXXX is XXXX. Please use this pin to activate your UAN”
6. Mark Check on “I Agree” Checkbox.
7. Enter the OTP received on your mobile phone in Enter OTP text box.
8. Click on button “Validate OTP and Activate UAN”.
9. You will receive a text message on your Mobile Number with your login password.
Important LinksKnow your UAN from EPF Number
EPF KYC Update
How to Update KYC Details in UAN Member Account.
UAN KYC Update